Friday 2 August 2013

Stop Being A Moron And Start Getting Skinny!

Well, no need to introduce myself. I'm not skinny though! been in a long love-hate relationship with my plumpy body since I dont remembered when. So dont get insulted reading my vulgar blog. I write for myself. Mostly. 



Okay. That's it. No need for me to elaborate about me. Most of you who read this maybe know who I am, and how voluptuous I am with those extra bulging love handles. Wahahahaha.

So now, if you can't take one more day of self loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to lose weight.

So in this blog,  I want to share some tips that will guide you on making intelligent decisions about food. Maybe sometimes I do sound like bitches, but hey! it will make you skinny bitches hookkaayyyy.

Olalalala... I need some inspirations to be skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment